Primary parts of study papers: release, body and summary
The principle stages of composing an investigation document will be the following:
- Discover the dilemma – what things to research.
- Subject matter – the way to call it.
- Significance – why this challenge must be studied.
- The objective of the investigation – what end result is supposed to be obtained.
- Theory – which can be not clear from the thing.
- Novelty – what new was found in the study.
- Analysis duties – what to do – theoretically and experimentally.
- Literature review – precisely what is previously acknowledged about this issue.
- Approach to analysis – how and what exactly is researched.
- Outcomes of the analysis – our data.
- Findings – short solutions to the tasks.
- Importance – just how the outcomes have an impact on training.